Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is a cost effective storage system providing direct access to all pallets. It provides high capacity storage, is easily installed and adjusted, and has low equipment and capital costs.
- Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
- Rapid handling of almost all types of palletised goods.
- Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialised needs.
- Maximises space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
- Prevents damage to goods from crushing.
Double Deep Racking
Double Deep Racking stores two pallets deep, or four pallets deep in a double entry rack. The system requires the use of a special reach truck with either dual pantograph or sliding fork attachments.
- Can be protected against fork truck operator error and accidental impact damage.
- Features frame and beam sections for light and heavy duty needs.
- Upper levels can be fitted with guide rails to assist in locating pallets
Drive In Racking provides maximum use of storage volume together with fast input and retrieval of pallets.
- Available up to 12 metres high and 10 pallets deep these can be tailored to pallet and load size and handling equipment.
- Can be used with standard handling equipment.
- Rails adjust in 50mm increments to optimise space utilisation.
Cantilever racking systems are designed to accommodate long and awkward loads.
It provides easy accessibility together with support along the full length of the item being stored.
Cantilever racking is available in both single sided and double sided configurations. The double sided rack provides maximum storage capacity on a single central column while the single sided rack is designed to fit flush against a wall.
- Suitable for storage of extra long or awkwardly shaped items.
- Allows for optimal use of horizontal space when storing bulky items like furniture and white goods or long items like timber and steel.
- Storage arms are connected to the upright frame and can be placed at desired levels to fully utilise available space.