Selective Pallet Racking
Selective Pallet Racking is a cost effective storage system providing direct access to all pallets. It provides high capacity storage, is easily installed and adjusted, and has low equipment and capital costs.
- Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
- Rapid handling of almost all types of palletised goods.
- Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialised needs.
- Maximises space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
- Prevents damage to goods from crushing.